Victoria Hut sleeps 25 people across three bunk rooms. There are five double beds and 15 single beds. Beds are booked per person per night, if one person books one half of a double bed, someone else may book the other half.
Member Rate: $25 adult, $15 child
Guest Rate: $45 adult, $30 child
Check with the booking officer or see below for any special rates.
How to book
Bookings are to be made using our online booking form. Check the booking calendar to see which beds are available on the dates you want. After booking please transfer your payment to 01-0586-0022927-02 using your reference number that comes up in the booking calendar.
Non-members must be booked by existing members.
First time deal: Non-member guests who haven’t stayed at the hut before can have the first two nights of their first stay at member rates. Non-member rates apply for subsequent nights and visits.
Extended stay deal: Pay for 4 consecutive nights and get the 5th night free. Applies to members and non-members. Free night must be used on the same trip it was earned.
Priority of bookings during weekends and school holidays:
- A member can book at any time and also book one non-member
- A member can book further non-members 10 days out from the commencement of the booking
- Large group bookings may be accepted at the discretion of the booking officer
- Two consecutive nights must be booked on weekends
- If you plan on skiing two days, you must book for two nights.
Priority of bookings at all other times:
- No priority or restrictions.
Confirmation of bookings:
- Bookings will be confirmed once payment is received.
- Actual availability may differ to that shown on the booking calendar .
- There will be no refunds
For a full list of the booking rules or if you have any questions, reach out to the booking officer.